Welcome to my Backyard~The Land of Enchantment New Mexico!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Welcome to Backyard New Mexico

Although the postings are new on this blog, much of my writings about Backyard New Mexico: Alamogordo is in notebooks, zip drives and the laptop itself. I will be updating this blog as time goes by with the photos I have taken, the notes and the history of my hometown: Alamogordo New Mexico.  This blog is my humble attempt to share a bit of my backyard with not only my instructor, but also any and all worldwide that wish to learn about New Mexico from a local. I will take a zillion photographs and have commentary post when I see fit.  I love my home and am grateful for this opportunity to share my experiences and love here at Backyard New Mexico!

Special Features will be a part of this blog, and one I have titled Defining a Community. Here is one part of what defines a community. I will be adding to this feature often as Alamogordo as well as all of my backyard has incredible stories to share that mold and define us. Alamogordo: Defining a Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment